1. Handling of User Information
In this policy, "user information" means information pertaining to the identification of users, action history on communication services, and other information generated or stored in connection with users or their terminals, such as smartphones and PCs, and which is collected by the Company in accordance with this policy. The term "information" shall mean information that is generated or stored in connection with a user or a user's terminal on a user's smartphone, PC or other terminal and collected by the Company in accordance with this Policy. User information collected by us in the Service will be as follows, depending on the method of collection.
Information provided by the userThe information that users are requested to provide in order to use the Service is as follows.
- Full name
- Mail address
We may collect information about how you access and use the Service. This may include the following information.
- logging information
- Cookies and anonymous ID
Handling of Information Shared with the Service by Services Linked to the Service We may anonymize data shared with services linked to the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Linked Services") and related information contained in such content, and analyze such information to evaluate and improve the Service and to develop new products and features within the scope of the terms and policies stipulated by each Linked Service.
2. Purposes of Use
- 2-1 User information will be used to provide the Service as specified in 2-2, and may also be used for other purposes as specified in 2-3.
2-2 The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of this service are as follows.
- To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Service, such as by accepting registrations for the Service, verifying the identity of users, and calculating usage fees.
- To provide information on this service and to respond to inquiries, etc.
- To respond to violations of the Company's terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions, etc.") regarding the Service. To respond to violations of the Company's terms and policies regarding the Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions")
- To notify you of changes to the terms and conditions of this service, etc.
- For purposes of use incidental to the above purposes of use
- 2-3 Purposes of use other than 2-2 above are as follows
|Purposes of Use||Corresponding user information items|
|(1) To create statistical data related to our services, processed into a format that does not identify individuals||
|(2) To distribute or display advertisements of the Company or third parties||
|(3) For other marketing purposes||
3. safety management
We will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information we handle and to otherwise safely manage personal information.
4. Third party offers
We will not provide de-anonymized personal information among user information to any third party without the prior consent of the user, except in cases where disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. However, this shall not apply in the following cases.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- Cases in which personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the User may impede the execution of such affairs.
- Other cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
When we receive a request from a user to disclose his/her personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose the information to the user after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself.
6. Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
- 6-1 If a user requests us to correct the content of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because (1) the personal information is untrue, or (2) the personal information has been used beyond the scope of the purpose of use publicized in advance or has been collected through deception or other wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming the request from the user and, based on the results of the investigation, correct or suspend the use of the personal information. If a user requests the suspension of use of his/her personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself, and based on the results, we will correct or suspend the use of the personal information and notify the user to that effect. If we decide not to correct or suspend the use of personal information based on reasonable grounds, we will notify the user to that effect.
- 6-2 If a user requests deletion of the user's personal information, and if we deem it necessary to comply with the request, we will delete the personal information after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself, and notify the user to that effect.
- 6-3 The preceding paragraph shall not apply in cases where the Company is not obligated to make corrections, etc. or suspend use, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
7. Contact us